Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Website X-ray Touring
This is a fantastic opportunity for an exceptionally organised administrative assistant with previous office experience in the creative industries. The ideal candidate will be flexible, self-motivated, impeccable attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure.
– Liaising with artists, managers, promoters, business managers, accountants, tour and production management on all aspects of show/tour administration.
– Creating artist contracts working closely with Artists accountants and dealing with promoters on tax issues and required paper work
– Creating and updating full artist touring schedules as necessary
– Creating Commission invoices / deposit & settlement chasing
– Agent diary management
– Artist asset management
– Answering phones, passing on messages, screening incoming calls
– Dealing with day-to-day email enquires
– Venue availability chasing
– Tour announcement & on sale coordination
– Compiling and sending out weekly / bi-weekly ticket figures
– Creating Certificates of Sponsorship and assisting with work permits as necessary
– General ad hoc duties including filing
Skills / Attributes Required:
º- Meticulous organisational skills
– Strong proven IT skills (PC) must be highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel, with a knowledge of cloud services such as Dropbox and Hightail
– Absolute discretion – handling sensitive data and dealing with global level clients on a daily basis
– Proven experience of using own initiative and as part of a team in a pressured environment
– Polite and confident phone manner
– Patient, positive with a “can do” attitude
Hours are 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday. You may be required to work extended hours to meet the needs of the business.