SJM Concerts are at the forefront of the live music market in the UK.
We promote the biggest UK acts and many world leaders in the concert industry. SJM offer exclusive VIP ticket packages across many of our major tours for artists such as Take That, One Direction, Little Mix and Coldplay which over the last year has amounted to over 60,000 packages
What we are looking for:
The successful applicant for the role of VIP Assistant & Customer Service Support will be an organised, enthusiastic and hard-working individual. Working as an assistant to the VIP Manager within our VIP department, you would be responsible for the day to day administration of our exclusive VIP packages, as well as providing general office admin support.
- Updating and editing the VIP website www.sjm-vip.com.
- Check all the VIP packages are advertised correctly on other sites.
- Responding to VIP Customer correspondence including general enquiries and complaints.
- Liaising with ticket agents to distribute customer VIP package information and collate customer check-in lists.
- Advancing tours with the hosting venues and the VIP on the road reps.
- Assisting with the ordering and distribution of merchandise.
- Inputing costs and managing budgets for each event.
- General office admin support to all departments during busy periods as and when required.
Candidates must possess the following when applying:
- Admin experience essential.
- Excellent IT skills, especially Microsoft Office & Excel.
- Excellent numeracy skills.
- Professional manner in line with customer VIP expectations.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- An intelligent and committed approach to work.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- A naturally helpful, outgoing and approachable personality.
- Knowledge or previous experience working within a venue or music industry desirable.