Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Website Tuned in Travel Ltd
Tuned in Travel Ltd are seeking an experienced Festival and Event Travel Manager.
The successful candidate will be an experienced events professional, ideally with transport management experience. They will be available to travel (Driving Licence is essential), work long hours throughout the summer and benefit from extended out of season holidays.
They will have proven project management skills, will be able to multi-task, be confident liaising with senior management and work to strict deadlines.
The successful candidate will be driven and will be given opportunities for personal and professional development within a growing SME.
If the above sounds like you, we love you to apply!
The responsibilities of this role include:
Planning / Logistics
– Working with the Business Development Manager (BDM) and event liaisons to build service packages of new and partnered events.
– Carefully creating schedules for vehicles; national coaches, shuttle services, private hires.
– Listing events of sale on TINT website and managing both these and off-site sales.
– Analysing sales data and managing services.
– Working with the marketing manager to produce marketing assets and copy.
– Obtaining quotes from transport operators.
– Site visits prior to live events, where required.
– Applying for relevant licensing.
– Creating and providing drivers with information packs containing all relevant information pertaining to the jobs.
– Overseeing queries from customers and events.
– Work out staffing requirements for each event and make schedules.
– With HR, create paid and volunteer job descriptions and adverts.
– Recruit staff for events, ensuring staff are fully briefed prior to event.
– Create and share staffing packs.
– Ensure staff on site have all required equipment i.e., flags, hi-vis vests, radios.
– Liaising with event management staff to set up arrival and departure areas.
– Responsible for all TINT equipment and staff on site.
– Ensuring vehicles run on time and smoothly.
– Working quickly to resolve any issues.
– Responsible for the performance of all events.
– Monthly meetings with BDM and MD.
– Post-event debriefs.
– Attend trade shows and award ceremonies, where required.
– Continuously looking for and voicing ways to improve processes for more efficient and seamless customer experience.
– Partake in professional development, where required.