Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
TicketSwap is on a journey to become the world’s favourite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets. The pandemic hit the live entertainment sector hard and we can’t wait for events to start happening again. In the meantime, we haven’t sat still. We have continued working on our strategy and making big improvements behind the scenes so that we come out of this chapter stronger than ever.
As markets around the world start to open up, and with vaccines rolling out across Europe, we are looking forward to a strong second half of 2021, swapping tickets, entering new markets and rolling out new product offerings.
To continue on our mission, we’re looking for someone to join the company to help us in forging long-term relationships with Swedish ticketing companies, event organisers and venues to support our expansion throughout Europe and beyond.
Are you ready to accept the challenge? 🔥
What you can expect from the work
Based in your (home)office in Stockholm, you will:
– Own and create the sales strategy for conquering the Swedish market;
– Prospect new opportunities and determine their potential;
– Identify main contacts and decision makers;
– Turning prospects into sales opportunities through cold calling and other means of reach-out;
– In the initial phase, provide customer support to our newly acquired users in the Swedish market;
– Help the Marketing Team at our Amsterdam HQ to localize their communication and marketing strategy for the Swedish market;
– Maintain and build our network by being present at events and conferences;
– Collaborate with other Partnerships managers in order to improve the sales strategy and process.
– You’re an ambitious, energetic and positive person;
– You’ve got a commercial mindset and are driven by hitting targets.
A strong communicator and you know how to close the deal;
– You have at least 2 years of experience in Business Development, preferably in the ticketing or live events industry;
– You can think outside the box, are not afraid to be ambitious, fail and try again harder. You see failure as learning and change as a way to evolve;
– You have strong attention to detail and take pride in doing tasks correctly;
– You are a native Swedish speaker, based in Sweden with at least a bachelor’s degree.
– Perks & Benefits
At TicketSwap we don’t only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That’s why we’re offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions and enjoy every moment at TicketSwap:
– Macbook and a 27” monitor;
– Diverse team with 15+ nationalities;
– Room for development & growth;
– Remote friendly environment.
Excited and ready to join our team?
Apply through the link and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible! 👇