Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
TicketSwap is on a journey to become the world’s favourite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets. Having raised our first-ever funding round, and with events opening up around the world, we are looking forward to a strong end of the year and a very exciting 2022; swapping tickets, launching in new countries and rolling out new product features.
To continue on our mission, we’re looking for someone to join the company to help us in forging long-term relationships with Spanish ticketing companies, event organizers and venues in support of our expansion throughout Europe and beyond.
Are you ready to join the fastest growing ticket marketplace? 🔥
What you can expect from the work
Based in your (home)office in Barcelona, you will:
– Own and create the sales strategy for conquering the Spanish market;
– Prospect new opportunities and determine their potential;
– Identify main contacts and decision makers;
– You will need to hit ambitious targets;
– Turn prospects into sales opportunities through cold calling and other means of reach-out;
– Help the Marketing Team at our Amsterdam HQ to localize their communication and marketing strategy for the Spanish market;
– Maintain and build our network by being present at events and conferences;
– The role is a combination of sales, and relationship management. You will spend 70% of your time building new relationships and 30% managing your existing partnerships;
– Collaborate with other Partnerships managers in order to improve the sales strategy and process;
– Travel is required to build relevant relationships and contribute to the bigger goal: Closing Partnerships.
– You’re an ambitious, energetic and positive person;
– You’ve got a commercial mindset and are driven by hitting targets. A strong communicator and you know how to close the deal;
– You have 3-5 years of experience in Business Development, preferably in the ticketing or live events industry;
– You can think outside the box, are not afraid to be ambitious, fail and try again harder. You see failure as learning and change as a way to evolve;
– You have strong attention to detail and take pride in doing tasks correctly;
– You are a native Spanish speaker, based in Spain with at least a bachelor’s degree.
TicketSwap Perks & Benefits
At TicketSwap we don’t only care about a competitive salary. We want you to be happy and healthy and get the best result possible, every single day! That’s why we’re offering a range of perks and benefits that we hope will help you reach all your goals and ambitions in life and enjoy every moment in and around your office:
– Diverse team with 15+ nationalities;
– Macbook and a 27” monitor;
– 25 paid holidays a year;
– Introduction week at our Amsterdam HQ.
Excited and ready to join our team?
Apply via the link and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.ticketswap.com/senior-partnerships-manager-spain/en →