Our Guest Experience team wow our customers on event nights and ensure they have an amazing time and create unforgettable memories.
They are now looking for a Guest Experience Hub Manager to join their team and be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Guest Experience Hub (Box Office and Customer Services function of The O2).
- You’ll ensure that both zero hours staffing, and the utilisation of contact centre resource are co-ordinated according to business needs. You’ll be the primary point of contact for our ticketing business AXS and their Customer Services Manager.
- You’ll input into the creation of a clear digital customer support model utilising available and future digital channels and champion the digital transformation strategy, providing a consistent experience across all digital channels, building on the digital eco-system of the customer support function both internally and externally.
- Whilst acting as a champion for the customer, delivering timely business resolutions to queries; you also act as Accessibility Ambassador for both Arena and Indigo at The O2 whilst maintaining established relations with disability organisations. We want you to maintain our gold standard award as well as work towards Platinum Charter expectations.
- You’ll keep up to date and advise other departments of updates and changes to the Equality Act ensuring Best in Class always; and make sure all facilities are available to accessible guests including drop level bars and elements of VIP Packages and Changing Places Facilities.
- We are looking for someone with a strong knowledge of ticketing practices and experience of computerised ticketing systems who has a genuine passion for customer support and the ability to inspire the business to achieve a world class digital customer support function.
- You’ll have experience working in an operational role within a busy and fast paced customer support environment and have an understanding of accessibility issues and a knowledge of the Equality Act 2010 and any future developments.
- With proven management experience with the ability to coach, develop and motivate a team that allows for honest and open conversations; you’ll be an engaging communicator able to build relationships with a variety of people across different departments both internally and externally.
- We’re looking for someone who is highly organised, flexible, dedicated, and able prioritise a varied and ever-changing workload whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- You’ll want to raise the bar in this role, be solutions focussed and look for ways to wow our customers and our employees. We encourage new ideas and innovation and value everyone’s opinion.
We’ll give you a thorough induction on how we work at AEG. Our induction and onboarding programme is a great way to meet other new starters in AEG and to learn about our culture and values. We will give you training in our systems, policies and procedures so that you’ll be set up for success.
You’ll be based at The O2, Peninsula Square, London SE10 0DX. This role will require working on weekends, public holidays and evenings.
We offer flexible start and end times and work remotely once a week. We are open to and welcome flexible working conversations.
So why apply?
AEG is an inclusive organisation where we value everybody’s contribution. We empower and trust our people to do the right thing. We go the extra mile, for our customers and each other, every time. We are always open to new ideas and respect all opinions. We support and bring out the best in each other. We really value our people and inspire them to be the best in class, always!
You can find out about our Vision and Values here: and our Employee Network Groups here.
Our commitment to inclusion
We are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce. We believe in equality of opportunity for all and our approach to recruitment and selection is fair, open and based purely on merit. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. If you require reasonable adjustments in any recruitment process with us, please make us aware.