To manage social media and analytics, primarily for London’s O2 Academy Brixton and subsequently O2 Shepherds Bush Empire and O2 Academy Islington, providing content for these social media sites to increasing ticket sales, promote shows and events, improving perception from customers and clients.
Assistance and guidance may also be needed for additional social channels.
London Social Media Executive – O2 Academy Brixton
- To coordinate social media across all platforms for O2 Academy Brixton.
- Existing – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Explore new platforms and potential opportunities.
- To give O2 Academy Brixton a personality that is fun, edgy and engaging.
- To increase ticket sales.
- To increase follower numbers.
- To improve communication with our customers and artists via:
- Creating interesting and engaging content.
- Increasing follower numbers through competitions.
- Engaging customers on show nights through relevant postings.
- Interacting with artists with the aim of promoting their up and coming shows.
- Improving the perception of the venue.
- Promoting our sponsors, where relevant.
- Monitoring all relevant social media outlets to ensure we are following trends.
- Liaising with the venue’s press office or promoter’s press departments where copy and images are required.
- Managing digital street teamers to promote shows on all social media platforms, and to create genre specific Facebook pages.
- Making contact with appropriate outlets to create content and offering giveaways.
- Looking into other avenues for engagement.
- Monitoring album release dates and album sales.
- Provide relevant weekly and monthly reports to the General Manager and Marketing
- Manager in relation to impact and progress.
- To liaise with the Box Office Manager in regards to on-sales, weekly sales and promotion.
- To oversee all other marketing related activities to O2 Academy Brixton.
- To undertake ad hoc duties at the request of the GM as and when required.
- To support and manage London’s O2 Shepherds Bush Empire and O2 Academy Islington social pages and analytics in line with the venue teams and to assist in the programming of content for other venues.
- To liaise with the Head of Digital and London Marketing Manager and carry out tasks as requested.
- To liaise with Sponsorship and the Communication & PR departments.
- To support with social training to all London Box Office staff.
- Experience in all major aspects of social media
- Good knowledge of the operation of a live music venue
- Creative mind and sense of humour
- Flexible and positive ‘can do’ approach
- Knowledge of marketing, PR and copy writing
- Knowledge of relevant applications: such as Photoshop
- Communication skills
- Administration skills
- Some experience dealing with customers and enquiries by telephone or in person
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Good IT Skills in Word, Excel and Outlook
How To Apply:
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.