We’re on a mission to create the best live music experience in the UK.
Co-op Live will offer a warm Manchester welcome to over 23,000 fans and amazing artists. With innovative smart ‘bowl’ design, cutting edge visual and acoustic technology, plus 32 amazing bars and restaurants and 12 premium lounges and clubs, we’re creating a unique space for the people of Manchester and beyond. World class, planet friendly and all in the heart of our local vibrant community.
Set to become the biggest live entertainment arena in the UK, Co-op Live are looking for a Senior Production Manager to create an industry leading music and entertainment experience for our fans and artists in Manchester.
You will be a part of an awesome venue management team, building and leading the production team from the front driving success. Lead the production operation including policy and procedure creation, ensuring regulatory compliance and industry requirements are met to create amazing shows.
- Know your budget, support the Head of Venue Management with all event costs and budgets
- Lead positive and engaging relationships with all production teams, contractors and suppliers
- Lead on all compliance for rigging and in particular Health and Safety legislation
- Manage communication across all venue teams ensuring relevant departments are aware of requirements for Event productions
- Create and manage the statutory maintenance and inspection schedule on all production equipment
- Work closely with the Health and Safety Manager and Head of Facilities Management
- Create and manage all SLAs for suppliers and contractors
- Assist the Head of Ticketing with AutoCAD requirements, ensuring timelines and key commercial objectives are met
What Co-op Live will give to you
Alongside the benefit of working with an awesome team of talented people, we want to help you get the best out of your work and have a work life balance.
- Provide you with development opportunities and regular one to ones
- Key objectives for you to succeed in your role
- Your general wellbeing is at the forefront of our minds, we understand the importance of balancing work and personal commitments
- This is an office base role, it’s really important we work together to mobilise the biggest music and live entertainment arena in the UK
- Working 5 out of 7 days – this may include evenings and weekends
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer pension scheme
- Private Health Care scheme – Vitality
- Life Assurance 4 x basic salary
- Eyecare vouchers
- WeCare Employee Assistance Programme to support you and your family 24hrs, 7 days per week
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits
- Office fruit & snacks
- Team social events
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Trained in AutoCAD
- Hold a certificate in Rigging
- Experience of overseeing large complex event productions
- Understanding of entertainment / stadia /arena security and crowd management
- Be an inspiring leader, who can influence and inspire others
- Motivated to develop positive relationships
- Commercially astute with sound financial management skills
- An infectious can-do approach
- Results focused, driving exceptional results through your team and others
- Drive strong performance
- Thrive when its buzzing and can show resilience, taking control, making decisions, and lead from the front
- A strong team player, resourceful, motivated who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Understanding of the Construction, Design & Management (CDM) Regulations 2015
Our venue is for the fans, the artists, everyone! Attracting a diverse workforce which reflects our local community is what will make our venue the best music venue in the UK!
We understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence.