Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
WeGotTickets is different. Our mission to be the good guys of ticketing helps set us apart from our competitors, and we’re trusted by thousands of venues and event organisers, as well as millions of customers, around the UK.
Our small but exceptional team consistently punches above its weight, and over the last fifteen years we’ve established ourselves as the leading ticketing agency in the UK for small to medium-sized venues and promoters. We’re a disruptive and innovative part of the ticketing industry, pushing for lower fees, reduced carbon emissions and greater transparency, and fighting secondary ticketing sites (or touts, as we prefer to call them).
Where do you come in? We’re looking for a full-time Sales Executive who shares our values and can help us grow by bringing on board more promoters, venues, and event organisers.
You’ll be passionate about music, comedy, live events and culture, and will be focused on securing new business, developing sales strategies, maximising revenue and assisting in the retention of existing clients. You’ll advise clients on our features and services, and will feedback market requirements to help us improve our service and product. You’ll be comfortable working to targets and confident of reaching them.
We’re based in central Oxford but are flexible on working arrangements, including location and hours.
The position requires:
• An experienced and enthusiastic sales person
• A highly professional communicator with the ability to build relationships and develop opportunities across the breadth of the live events industry
• A passion for live events and ethical ticketing
• Exceptional attention to detail
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• A clean driving licence
Job Description, main duties and responsibilities:
• Develop sales strategies and identify new market opportunities
• Pro-actively bring in new clients to maximise growth in ticket sales and revenue
• Conduct and maintain analysis of our competitors to enable us to pitch to prospective clients appropriately
• Contribute to our product development strategies by identifying market requirements and opportunities
• Maintain and update leads contact records and account information
• Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities and optimal use of our products and services
• Monitor clients’ stock allocations and seek to increase our percentage share
• Liaise with the Marketing department to develop business to business (B2B) marketing strategies and to negotiate resource for client-centric business to customer (B2C) communications
• Respond to incoming sales opportunities and product information requests
• Meet with existing key clients to maximise opportunities and ensure they are receiving our best service
• Attend trade shows to represent and showcase the company
• Present company products and services in a structured, professional manner
• Cover other team members’ holiday and sickness where appropriate, as required
• Negotiate agreement terms
• Generate company sales presentation literature for use both internally and externally
• A competitive salary
• Flexible working arrangements in terms of location and hours
• Better than average holiday entitlement raining and development opportunities
• Employee Assistance Programme – mental health and wellbeing support service
• Regular socials
• All the fruit you can eat, and all the tea and coffee you can drink
• Being part of our small, friendly, ambitious and accomplished team
How to apply
To apply, please email a CV and covering letter letting us know why you are suitable for this role below.
We regret we will only be able to respond to successful applicants selected for interview. No agencies, contractors or outsourcers.