Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. Each year we sell millions of tickets to thousands of incredible events and are the preferred ticketing partner for some of the largest UK venues and festivals, from The O2 Arena and The SSE Arena, Wembley to Barclaycard British Summer Time in Hyde Park.
Since our founding in 2011, we’ve consistently pushed the industry forward and improved experiences for fans across the globe, making it easier than ever to discover events, find the perfect seats, and enjoy unforgettable live entertainment.
We continue to lead the evolution of our industry today from our wonderful offices in London, throughout the US and Europe. At each location you’ll find a dedicated, diverse team who create ground-breaking products and services in a fun, fast-paced environment. We love what we do along with our fantastic culture, enviable perks and comprehensive benefits.
We’re passionate about improving the fan experience and providing game-changing solutions for our clients, and we’re always looking for smart, motivated people to help make it happen. Bring your enthusiasm, your big ideas, and your desire to team up with some of the best and brightest in technology and entertainment. Together we keep the world cheering.
The Premium Services Manager will be responsible for initiating the Premium Services branch of AXS Europe Client Services, developing and implementing a pricing strategy in line with client goals for inventory of AXS premium tickets. This is an exciting new role with an excellent scope to develop and make your own.
The role will include market research and presentations to develop a plan for each client, and management of clients with sales updates and price adjustments throughout the sales cycle of an event. This position requires significant client-facing interaction to help grow the quantity of premium inventory as well as the ability to research market trends and work within various technology platforms to make price adjustments and report on sales.
The Premium Services Manager will be responsible for producing revenue projections and accountable for reaching revenue goals. In addition, the Premium Services Manager will contribute to recommending front-end and back-end enhancements to improve the efficiency and display of premium tickets and ensure our offering is consistent with other market leaders.
With a background in premium ticketing, you will be incredibly organised and used to working in a busy environment. Proactive and confident using a variety of ticketing systems and technologies, always ready to learn. Used to working at pace, flexible and have a meticulous eye for detail. You are pro-active, solution orientated and happy to work independently as well as part of the wider client services team in both the UK and the USA.
• Formulate, analyse, and evaluate revenue strategies in order to maximise earnings opportunities for top performing events across all genres.
• Increase revenue of AXS Premium platform through increased inventory and pricing optimisation.
• Work with clients to establish goals and pricing strategies for each tour and monitor progress towards those goals.
• Provide direction to internal and external clients on market trends and conditions
• Implement pricing changes through various internal tools.
• Create and present sales reports to internal and external clients on effectiveness of programs.
• Define market conditions, including competitive positioning.
• Work with internal teams on product development needs of AXS Premium
• Collaborate and assist in defining internal processes that lead to AXS Premium growth.
• Develop and maintain effective teamwork within the Client Services team and across the business
• Create and maintain excellent relationships within the global AXS business and with all external clients.
• Take ownership of training and development opportunities.
• Other ad-hoc duties as requested by senior management team.
• At least three years of experience in pricing strategy, sales, financial analysis and ticketing.
• Superior analytical background with strong problem-solving skills.
• Pro-active, solution orientated and capable of working independently.
• Excellent time management, presentation and written communication skills.
• Ability to build relationship and work collaboratively to drive results.
• Capable of explaining concepts clearly and credibly across all levels of the organisation.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Email and basic web-based protocols and communication tools.
• Positive with a “can do” attitude.
• Team player who enjoys working in a high achieving, “start-up” environment.
• A commitment to delivering the best.
If you are interested in this role click on the link below and upload your CV and a short covering letter explaining what you can bring to the position.
Please note the Premium Services Manager will be based in our London office and you will be asked to provide proof of your right to work in the UK if invited to interview.