TicketSwap is on a journey to becoming the world’s favorite platform for fans to buy and sell tickets. In the past six years, we have grown rapidly into a scale-up with over 85 employees in our Amsterdam headquarters.
Currently, over 50% of our target audience in the Netherlands is using TicketSwap and we have over 4 million registered users across the globe. Our goal is to make buying and selling second-hand tickets easy, honest and safe all over the world, for all events.
To continue on this mission, we’re looking for someone to join our Partnerships team to help us in forging long-term relationships with ticketing companies, event organizers and venues in support of our expansion throughout Europe and beyond.
Are you ready to join the fastest growing ticket marketplace? Take a look at the list of responsibilities and skills below!
What you can expect from the work
- We make business deals that put fans first;
- Own and create the sales strategy for conquering the French market;
- Prospect new opportunities and determine their potential;
- Identify main contacts and decision-makers;
- Turning prospects into sales opportunities through cold calling and other means of reach-out;
- Travel is required to build relevant relationships and contribute to the bigger goal: Closing Partnerships;
- Maintain and build our network by being present at events and conferences;
- You will need to hit ambitious targets;
- Collaborating with other Partnerships managers in order to improve the sales strategy and process.
- You are a native French speaker, France native – a plus;
- You’ve lived in France for a substantial period;
- You have a Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of experience in Business Development, preferably in the ticketing or live events industry;
- You’re an ambitious, energetic and positive person;
- You’ve got a commercial mindset and are numbers driven;
- You’re very precise and take pride in doing tasks correctly;
- Described as a strong communicator and you know how to close the deal;
- Ability to understand the exact needs of a potential partner and how to respond;
- Not afraid to fail and try again harder, you see failure as learning and change as a way to evolve.