WME is a leading global entertainment agency. Named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, WME represents artists and content creators across books, digital media, film, food, music, television and theatre. WME is part of the Endeavor (formerly WME | IMG) network.
The ideal candidate will be professional, presentable, and passionate about the music industry. They will demonstrate exceptional organisation and communication skills, and will understand the importance of excellent client service and absolute discretion. They will have a long-term interest in a career in the music industry, as well as possessing:
- A hard-working, extra-mile attitude compatible with this fast-paced, high-energy business
- A willingness to learn quickly and assist wherever required with a positive attitude at all times
- Exceptional organisation and time management, quick prioritisation and an initiative-taking, problem-solving attitude
- Sensitivity to the needs of creative clients – previous music industry experience is desirable
- Confidence working with MS Office on a daily basis, with a strong grasp of numbers
- Absolute confidentiality and discretion at all times. All WME employees are required to sign a confidentiality agreement, and any breach of this agreement will result in immediate disciplinary procedures.
This role is all about initiative and taking responsibility, implementing more efficient processes and resolving problems as they arise in a proactive fashion. As part of the Operations team you are responsible for the appearance and efficient running of the office. Also involving administrative duties and the general running of the office.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- Post – sorting and franking outgoing mail, distributing incoming post, keeping mailroom tidy
- Couriers – collecting and addressing inter-office mail, managing all international packages and cost coding courier invoices
- Bike couriers – booking bike couriers
- Faxes – distributing incoming faxes throughout the day, refilling paper daily
- Runs – running errands for staff as required
- Reception – covering all reception overflow calls
- Kitchens – managing kitchen stock and fruit deliveries, overseeing kitchen tidiness
- Office – bringing technical problems to the office manager’s attention, making suggestions for improving processes, organising access for contractors
- Guests – supporting the receptionist with greeting guests and providing refreshments
- Meeting rooms – supervising office junior preparing rooms for meetings and clearing afterwards
- Desk cover – responsible for covering the office junior’s responsibilities during absence
- Ad hoc research and projects as they arise.
- Ensuring the kitchen area is well presented throughout the day (coffee drawers refilled, shopping list updated, surfaces clear, furniture tidy, etc)
- Keeping the office running smoothly (filling printers with paper, clearing meeting rooms after every meeting, ensuring reception is well presented, etc)
- Setting up video conferences and ensuring meetings run smoothly
- Occasional reception cover
- General office assistance, including running general errands, scanning and filing, etc.
Please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Office Team’.