Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Gray Matter Agency is looking for a Music Assistant/Agent Assistant.
• Booking and arrange logistics
• Managing and updating artists’ social media profiles
• Updating schedules for artists on relevant websites and platforms
• Shows advancing incl issuing riders for gigs to the venues / festivals and ensuring that they are processed efficiently
• Designing and supervising tour artwork and announcements
• Liaising with venues, tour managers and acts to make sure they have all the necessary information for the gig prior to performance
• Overseeing marketing for gigs in collaboration with venues and festivals’ press and marketing department in order to maximise ticket sales
• Collating ticket sales information and passing onto the relevant parties
• Organising certificates of sponsorship for artists for the UK and Visas worldwide where needed
• Basic administration of artist and tour files
• Adobe Photoshop – InDesign high proficiency
• Attested previous experience in running social media platforms in the cultural – entertainment field
• Solid previous Agency Assistant experience is preferred but not required
• MS Excel good proficiency
• Willing to work out of hours as the job requires
• Strong knowledge and understanding of the music industry is essential
• Able to prioritise multiple projects and handle a busy work environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
Apply with your CV below.