Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
We are a UK based Live events promoter with both a broad music output and non-music event teams. We are seeking an experienced marketeer to join our touring marketing team. The role will oversee the delivery of the marketing campaigns for the music based touring and live shows promoted by Kilimanjaro. They will manage budgets, design marketing campaigns and be responsible for the delivery of these campaigns, working closely with a team of campaign managers and the design team.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter who will be comfortable working with autonomy to strive to achieve the best sales results for these shows. They will be able to lead the team and effectively manage the distribution of workload. They should have some experience in marketing music and /or live music and a thorough understanding of the marketing media mix. A passion for music and an understanding of the structure of the live music industry is a bonus. We are looking for someone who is extremely proficient in digital marketing and social media management.
Kilimanjaro recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in the person profile.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have proven experience in an event-based marketing role.
• Ability to work under pressure, to short deadlines and manage priorities.
• Be confident working seamlessly across multiple teams maintaining excellent communication.
• An understanding of the structure of the live music industry in the UK.
• Detailed understanding of digital media and emerging trends.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to take a campaign from concept to execution ultimately resulting in sales for the event.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Careers@kilimanjarolive.co.uk