Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
The Jazz Cafe is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team.
With responsibilities including event promotion, running social media platforms and developing venue marketing strategies, it is highly preferable that you have experience in a similar role, along with a deep knowledge and passion for live music.
Based in our office above the venue in Camden, you’ll be joining a team of creative and passionate people who work across The Columbo Group’s ten venues and multiple festivals.
The Columbo Group is committed to diversity and inclusivity throughout our company. We encourage people of all races, religions, gender identities and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• A great understanding of the current live music scene across multiple genres.
• A broad and diverse musical knowledge.
• Demonstrable experience in promoting and selling tickets for live music concerts.
• Familiar with running paid social media adverts through Facebook Business Manager.
• Running social media platforms and knowledge of current social media trends.
• Ability to self-manage and motivate.
• Ability to work on a variety of projects at once.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Permanent contract, full-time hours.
Salary: dependant on experience.