Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Website The Columbo Group
The Columbo Group is looking for a Marketing Manager to work on The Blues Kitchen and The Old Queens Head.
Based in our office above Jazz Cafe in Camden, you’ll be joining a team of creative and passionate people who work across ten venues and multiple festivals.
With responsibilities including event promotion, running social media platforms and developing venue marketing strategies, it is highly preferable that you have experience in a similar role, along with a deep knowledge and passion for music, nightlife and food.
The Columbo Group is committed to diversity and inclusivity throughout our company. We encourage people of all races, religions, gender identities and sexual orientations to apply for this role.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Running social media platforms and knowledge of current social media trends.
• Marketing experience.
• Experience in running paid social media adverts through Facebook Business Manager.
• A good understanding of the current live music scene across multiple genres.
• A keen interest in nightlife and all it has to offer, from bars and restaurants to nightclubs.
• Ability to self-manage and motivate.
• Ability to work on a variety of projects at once.
To apply, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com