Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
We are a UK based Live events promoter with both a broad music output and non-music event teams. We are seeking an experienced marketeer to join our expanding Special Projects & Theatrical team. The role will oversee the marketing campaigns for projects such as theatrical tours and shows, visitor attractions, exhibitions, and non-music touring shows. They will manage budgets, design marketing campaigns and be responsible for the delivery of these campaigns, working closely with the design team and the Head of business development.
The ideal candidate will be a proactive self-starter who will be comfortable working with autonomy to strive to achieve the best sales results for these projects. They should have some experience in marketing similar projects and a thorough understanding of the marketing media mix. We are looking for someone who is extremely proficient in social media management and marketing with some knowledge of Photoshop and or Adobe creative suite.
Kilimanjaro recognises the positive value of diversity, promotes equality and challenges discrimination. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds. We guarantee to interview all disabled candidates who meet the minimum essential criteria for the role as set out in the person profile.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Will have proven experience in an event-based marketing role.
• Ability to work under pressure, to short deadlines and manage priorities.
• Be confident working seamlessly across multiple teams maintaining excellent communication.
• Detailed understanding of digital media and emerging trends.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to take a campaign from concept to execution ultimately resulting in sales for the event.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Careers@kilimanjarolive.co.uk