Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
To provide a marketing function for a club event operation in London, maximising awareness, and promoting growth in attendance figures and revenue by maintaining current in-house club brands and events. Managing relationships and communication with external promoters and artists, where required, as well as the Senior Promotions Manager and the venue operations staff and technical team. You will also liaise with advertisers, local businesses and other marketing related suppliers where appropriate.
Working directly with the Senior Promotions Manager, London Venues Programmer and the Venue Management Team, as well as head office departments where appropriate, for the effective marketing and proactive promotion of the venue and its club events, ensuring all targets are met.
• Build a long term, sustainable economy built on live music and club night programming strands
• Work to targets for events and track overall sales
• Produce and implement club events and marketing strategies
• Maintain key club nights and identify and develop any underperforming nights
• Attend events and ensure that the highest level of customer experience is achieved
• Active use of social media, reflecting all facets of the venue, working to targets in terms of posts and interaction
• Ensure our club listings are relevant, accurate, engaging and up to date
• Create promotions and marketing plans where needed and ensure they are implemented in good time
• Maintain relationships with key clients (ie external promoters), becoming their point of contact at the venue and keep up regular communication
• Recruit and maintain a reliable and motivated promotional team (street teams, ticket sellers etc.)
• Maintain and manage supply of flyers and posters for all club events and notify relevant people when supplies run low
• Attend weekly promotion meeting with the Senior Promo Manager & Live Promotions Assistant to plan distribution and exit flyering
• Source cross-promotional opportunities and engage with halls of residences, student societies, local companies, shops and bars. Arrange discounts and guestlists where applicable
• Maintain an active engagement with London Club scene and stay abreast of current trends and developments
• Run regular guestlists with all suitable shops, bars, hairdressers etc. in the city centre
• Organise and run VIP and booth bookings on Saturday events when needed
• Build-up and manage effective data capture, through ticket sales and person-to-person
• Support the scheduling and implementation of the seasonal club themes for all weekly club nights with the Senior Promotions Manager
• Create and support necessary marketing campaigns for internal and external club nights and residencies ensuring you are aware of all competition
• Ensure brand guidelines are adhered to at all times in marketing collateral
• This is not an exhaustive list and you will be expected to perform any reasonable tasks outlined by your line manager and venue management team.
You will be someone who is London based and has an established network in London and experience of multi site club programming and is a self starter with a proven track record.
At DHP Family we strive to ensure that employee flexibility works both ways which relies on mutual trust. DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the Organization is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
How to apply
If you would like to be part of our exciting organisation and feel that you meet the above requirements, please send your CV, Covering Letter and salary expectations to the email below.
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive DHP Family may not be able to reply to every application