Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Raymond Gubbay Ltd (RGL) has grown significantly in recent years with the expansion of promoting illuminated trails in venues including Kew Gardens, Blenheim Palace, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens, Dunham Massey, Bedgebury, ZSL London Zoo, Stourhead and Berlin Botanic Gardens as well as a constantly expanding portfolio of exciting concerts and events. A permanent role has been created within the Illuminated Trails department which will be central to supporting the delivery of this growth.
RGL is seeking a motivated individual with strong analytical and communication skills.
Roles and responsibilities
• Maximise ticket sales by proactively managing ticket availability with relation to agent allocations and group bookings
• Assist with budget management and develop a complete understanding of existing budgets and processes required to initiate new budget
• Respond to queries from customers, venues or agents and monitor & report on customer feedback via venues and email
• Organise light trail complimentary ticket requests and invites, coordinating responses where necessary
• Assist the marketing team where appropriate i.e. co-ordinating on sale or launch events
• Assist in FAQ documents, ticket stock text and booking process creation
• Assist in providing invoice amounts and schedules. Monitor and work closely with accounts department regarding secondary income
• Assist with reporting on final sales with a detailed sales split analysis and infographic creation
• When requested attend venue meetings throughout the year
• Work on-site at outdoor events as required
• Support the production team during the event to maintain high levels of delivery. This role will be required to spend a considerable amount of time at venues during November, December and January
• Booking travel and accommodation for RGL team where required & staff on launch/ open nights
• Diary liaison between multiple stakeholders
• Assist with expenses
• Any other reasonable duties as directed by management
Key venues: Blenheim Palace, Dunham Massey, Edinburgh Botanic Gardens, Bedgebury, Stourhead, ZSL London Zoo & Chicago Botanic Gardens Production partner: Culture Creative, Ticketing agents, namely our primary partner SEE Tickets
Skills and behaviours
• Excellent numeracy skills with exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel at an intermediate level or above.
• Excellent literacy skills with a proven ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues
• Proactive and demonstrates initiative, drive and commitment to achieve objectives
• Uses interpersonal skills to establish excellent rapport and working relationships
• Self-motivated and takes ownership for personal and technical skills development
• Well organised, deadline-focussed and adept at prioritising workloads
• Previous experience in ticketing and an understanding of live events would be desirable
This role will report to Finance and Operations Manager with key internal stakeholders being the Head of Ticketing and Chief Development Director.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role: Permanent, full-time
Salary: £22,000 – £24,000 per annum
The closing date for all applications is 5pm on Tuesday 21 Feb 2019
Interviews for this position will take place: w/c Monday 11 Mar 2019.