We are looking for a Head of Marketing that will be a key player in the TicketSwap team and help us unlock the enormous potential that’s stored in our current and future users.
As our head of marketing, you will initiate and lead a personalized marketing campaigns program, lead our performance marketing efforts, play an important role in enabling our fast international expansion, direct B2B and B2C content marketing activities and lead our branding to become a true household (brand) name, globally. The base for achieving this is building and leading a marketing team which can achieve great things, with you as their inspiring coach, conductor and strategist.
TicketSwap is leading the Dutch market in ticket resale, across several event categories. We are also fast growing in other European countries and recently opened offices in two distant continents. The marketing department, within the larger commercial unit headed by the COO, will play a vital part in realizing our mission to be the experience marketplace that every fan loves, globally.
What you can expect from the job
- Deciding on strategies for all marketing teams together with the COO, powering short-term and long-term growth.
- Lead all marketing activities for TicketSwap: inbound (B2B & B2C), performance marketing, community building, product marketing, PR and external comms, consumer branding, employer branding and guerilla marketing.
- Planning HR, recruiting a powerful team and then coaching them to stardom.
- Preparing and managing budgets.
- Leading the team to performance excellence in a positive manner through OKRs.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience as a marketing professional, most of them in a tech environment;
- Minimum 3 years experience leading a cross-functional marketing team of 10+ people;
- Experience working in a fast-paced international environment, preferably in a high-growth scale-up;
- Deep knowledge of various marketing disciplines: we would need you to know how to identify great talent, devise killer plans and effectively coach teams to stellar execution.
You would be a great fit if:
- You’re an ambitious professional who gets very passionate about what you do;
- You have a very developed sense of ownership;
- You have a clear vision of what “great” looks like in marketing and are eager to deliver that greatness;
- You’re broad-shouldered and able to gracefully cope with a considerable amount of responsibility;
- You love coaching talent and are good at it;
- You are a strategic thinker and planner;
- A true self-starter, it’s easy for you to figure out the next things that your team should do;
- You’re an independent decision-maker and problem solver;
- You thrive in an environment of challenge and growth.