A one-off opportunity to become an integral part of the Music & Events team at Mustard Media: a creative-performance marketing agency, known for launching music festivals and events and with a vision to become known as a world-class agency for launches.
The Festival Marketing Manager will be based at the office in Manchester helping ensure the agency produces the outstanding work required to achieve its world-class ambitions. Working alongside some of the most well-loved and known music events your team will create bespoke campaigns to launch music festivals, develop festival marketing strategies and plan and execute hero campaigns.
You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Music and Events and working alongside the Paid Media team and Creative team. Your role will see you manage each campaign from idea generation stage all the way through to production, implementation and reporting.
We are looking for someone passionate about music and events with a strong background in social media, paid media and marketing. Experience working with festivals and events in a full time role is preferred.
- Creative marketing campaign design, planning, activation, and scheduling.
- Creating engaging and relevant content ideas, and delivering the final product to a world class standard.
- Copywriting across different platforms, maintaining a consistent tone of voice for each client.
- Social mechanics – creation, development and implementation.
- Managing and facilitating social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Managing the existing social media channels/campaigns for current clients.
- Client communications and management of expectations.
- Working alongside the paid media team to deliver outstanding marketing campaigns and ensure that we meet our ROI targets.
- Liaising with the design team, creating coherent design briefs and efficiently managing rounds of feedback with impeccable attention to detail.
- Working alongside the Head of Music and Events to manage overall campaign performance across all departments.
- Hosting and participating in team learning & development sessions.
- Campaign reporting, including weekly, monthly and end of campaign analysis.
- 2 years+ music marketing experience (not compulsory) preferred. Agency or in-house high-level promotions experience.
- Experience managing Marketing or Account Execs.
- Fluent in all digital marketing platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat,Google, YouTube & more.
- Ability to display critical thinking in both campaign planning stages and high pressure situations.
- Knowledge & understanding of paid media campaigns.
- Must be proficient in copywriting skills across a range of different brands’ tone of voice.
- Impeccable attention to detail, especially when proofreading copy, design briefing and collating design feedback.
- Experience managing the creation of short videos.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to efficiently manage several campaigns at once.
- Experience in email marketing.
- Experience generating and executing creative campaign ideas.
- Experience in leading strategy.
- Experience in managing print campaigns preferable but not essential.
- Confident working independently and alongside a team.
- Able to travel around Europe and further for on-site festival marketing. (Travel expenses covered by company).
- Must be confident and personable with experience dealing with clients and/or stakeholders.
- Must be a team player and love coming up with creative ideas in a group.
- Must have experience setting goals and objectives that contribute towards tangible outcomes.
- Degree not essential.
- The senior management team at the company meet regularly with a board and have a real hand in defining the company’s direction and activities.
- 25 days paid annual leave, encouragement to take your birthday off.
- Great office facilities, including table tennis and free parking (at the moment).
- Regular socials, and perks including gig tickets, festival tickets and more.
- An environment that rewards innovation and seeks to be at the forefront of the industry.
- Be part of a fast-growing company, with a rapidly expanding client base.
- Free Breakfasts on Mondays.
- Friday finishes at 4pm.
- Nest Pension.
Please note that all applicants are to be submitted to Mustard Media’s recruitment partner, Caramel Talent Ltd. Direct applications to Mustard Media will not be considered.