We are looking for an Events Ticketing Manager to join the ticketing team at The O2 on a 15 month maternity cover contract.
- You will manage the full ticketing event cycle for your individual roster of shows, from manifest through to on sale and event day requirements to ticketing settlement.
- With responsibility for the movement of ticketing inventory between internal venue allocations and external 3rd party allocation to retain required venue sell through percentage, you will monitor ticket sales and ensure these are maximised at all times for both on and off manifested inventory.
- You will also liaise with Promoter ticketing departments and event organisers to ensure all their ticketing requirements are met.
We are looking for someone with relevant experience from either a venue, ticket agent or for a concert promoter.
- You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build good internal and external relationships and be a team player with a flexible and positive attitude to work.
- You will have an extremely organised approach to work with high attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and prioritise a high volume workload.
- With a strong track record in building good working relationships across diverse business areas and functions, you will thrive in a very busy environment and maintain patience and empathy even when working under pressure.
In return, our employees benefit from a group private pension plan, private medical insurance, life assurance, EAP, 50% off travel on MBNA Thames Clippers, Cycle to work Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, discounts at bar and restaurants at The O2 and preferential gym membership rates.
AEG is an exciting and innovative place to work. This is a great role that will allow you to develop your ticketing and event management skills and career further.