Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Website Event Lab
Event Lab is a UAE-based event staffing & recruitment agency founded in 2013. We specialise in finding international talent for reputable organisations across the Middle East.
Our client is currently looking for a creative and experienced AV Senior / Project Manager to join the Events & Entertainment team. This includes running several indoor and outdoor venues in the area, as well as hosting a wide variety of events.
– Reporting to the Executive Team Operations & Entertainment
– Technical planning and management for audio visual material (Lights, Sound, Video and Broadcast Technology)
– Point of contact for client, Stakeholders and customers for all technical matters
– Ensuring correct resources in regard to material, crew and transports
– Production Schedules and running orders
– Design & Development team for the planning of event spaces (from amphitheater to Stadium all the way to private venues / halls).
– Develop technical layouts (CAD) for trussing, lights, sound, power and scenic
– Consult management and evaluate technical needs in each venue in order to develop an own stock of lights, sound, video and other accessories which are needed on a permanent base
– On-site technical management
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– Excellent technical knowledge of audio visual materials with a specialization in Lights, Sound and Video
– Excellent presentation skills and proficient in all Microsoft Applications
– You can interpret technical information and plans
– 5+ years’ experience in a technical position similar
– Solid knowledge of CAD / Vectorworks program to draw technical plans
– Leadership skills to run and manage a technical team
– Computer proficiency, including MS Office package
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry related experience
– Competitive Salary, Tax Free & Incredible Benefits
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include AV Senior Manager in the subject.