Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Website Eat to the Beat
As an Account Manager for Eat to the Beat, you will be responsible for the overall operation of ETTB catering events from enquiry to event completion, building your own portfolio of clients.
Key responsibilities are:
– Proactively pursue new business, build relationships with clients to secure repeat business.
– Manage all contact with our clients from enquiry to event completion, including preparing quotations / presentations which ensure adequate profit margins (whilst remaining competitive), booking crew based on necessary staffing levels per event (updating work schedules, issuing PO’s), organising and managing all event logistics (such as scheduling necessary equipment, booking trucking, accommodation, and any other operational and administrative event related tasks). Regularly attend events and be available on the phone during events – this will include evenings and weekends. Internal communication within Global Infusion Group to liaise with GIG, the warehouse, accounts team and health and safety departments.
– Post event, authorise and check sub-contractor invoices, before submitting to the Global Operations Director for approval.
– Review and analyse account P&L’s with Global Operations Director.
– Any other reasonable related duties as required.
– Food hygiene Level 2 or above
– Full UK driving license
– Knowledge of catering equipment, power, water & drainage
– Knowledge of regular UK venues
– A basic knowledge of truck weight limits and drivers’ hours etc.