Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Website Earth Music Agency Ltd
Earth is an Independent music agency founded in 2014. providing bespoke levels of professional service to a carefully curated roster of cutting-edge talent.
We are looking for a motivated and organised administrator and agent assistant with strong communication, diary, and excel skills.
This is a full-time, client-facing role within the music industry, so the successful candidate will need:
• Computer literacy and good competence with excel
• Excellent Administration & Organisation skills/
• Meticulous Attention to detail and the capacity to handle occasional surges in workload
• Interpersonal skills – The ability to build successful, mutually beneficial business relationships.
• The confidence to communicate effectively in all written and face-to-face communication
• The ability to thrive under pressure.
• Planning, organisational, and time management skills.
• Self-motivation and a professional, helpful attitude
The applicant must be extremely organised with meticulous attention to detail.
A friendly, confident telephone manner is a must.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Work with the agent to retrieve and collate information required to
complete artist performance contracts
• Timely issue of contracts, invoices, and all related information
(riders etc) to Promoters
• Ensure artist has appropriate travel and logistical arrangements
(flights, hotels, pick-ups) for each booking
• Co-ordinate advertising campaigns for Tours with Agent,
Promoters and design agencies.
• Collate information from Artists for work permits and FEUs.
• Support Artists with performance logistics
• Produce and issue schedules and itineraries (incl. travel and
accommodation information) to Artists.
• Send out promotional material to Promoters
• Liaise with Artists and Promoters where required.
• Deputize for Agents where required and screen incoming calls
Office Admin Assistance
• General management & admin assistance
• Collect and collate ticket sales information from Promoters to
present reports to agents and Artists on a weekly basis.
• Maintain and update Festival contact list
• Assist with sourcing and booking travel for key staff
• Answer incoming company phone calls
• Assist management team with company communication and diary
keeping for events etc
• provide absence/sick cover for other assistants where required
On-the-job training will be given.
This role offers real career opportunities and hands-on practical experience in the live music industry. The position would particularly suit organised and capable administrators with some experience in the live music industry.
Salary: TBA subject to experience
Please email [email protected] via the form below to apply.