Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Are you an experienced digital marketing professional? Are you keen to take ownership of the digital strategy of a nationally recognised promotions company? Would you like to join and help further shape the marketing department to stand out against competitors, exceeding and defining industry standards? Read on…
We are looking for an enthusiastic member of the team to manage, create and deliver exceptional digital strategy to underpin and support our growth trajectory.
• Generate sales and drive traffic utilising paid advertising on platforms not exclusively limited to Facebook’s Business Manager, Twitter Ads and Google Ads.
• Continuously refine our sales funnel in line with current trends – capturing and utilising data and converting sales throughout campaigns.
• Send monthly reports to the company management, accurately and quantifiably outlining the performance of our digital output.
• Accurately manage marketing budgets, utilising company systems to keep record of spend.
• Use Instagram, Twitter & Facebook to organically engage with audiences of our many shows around the clock.
• Update and maintain the website – managing and improving the information hub of our programming.
• Create and direct visual assets that engage customers, help sell tickets and provide additional value to the purpose of each campaign.
• Manage the work of our digital marketing interns, ensuring the effort of our important work experience programme brings benefits to both the members of staff and our marketing output.
• Provide extra value to the whole marketing department and overall company, assisting with overarching marketing direction, branding and more.
• Event Representative, being the main onsite point of contact between artist and venue at locally hosted events
• Minimum 2 years experience in digital marketing.
• Competence with conversion tracking across platforms, performance analysis and sales funnel marketing.
• Experience taking responsibility for marketing budgets and confidently operating without assistance.
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about adapting to the ever-changing world of digital marketing.
• A creative eye for building engaging and well considered visual marketing assets.
• Possess impeccable attention to detail – particularly when writing advert copy and handling digital budgets.
• Great at managing time – able to divide time between tasks effectively and prioritise when needed.
• A team player – willing to work flexibly to tackle the companies focus on any given day.
• Self-motivating and able to work independently.
• Passionate about music – an active gig goer and possesses knowledge of the roster of acts and events FORM / One Inch Badge / Rockfeedback produce.
• Flexibility for occasional weekend and evening work throughout the year
Benefits & Rewards:
• FORM is a company going through a period of rapid growth and you will be a pivotal part in a growing venue portfolio department.
• Competitive salary based on experience.
• You’ll be working at the heart of some of the biggest events in the UK, selling thousands of tickets a year.
Hours: Full Time
Job Location: Brighton
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter to apply.
We are FORM, an event promotions and production company based in Brighton and London that brings together historic UK concert promoters One Inch Badge and Rockfeedback. We promote over 700 live shows a year across a broad range of mediums and genres. Our music programme includes events for such artists as Father John Misty, Flume, The War on Drugs, Future Islands, Glass Animals, Billy Nomates, Brian Wilson, Mogwai, Nils Frahm, Joan Armatrading, Oh Sees, and many more.
Our festivals include: Pitchfork Music Festival London, Mutations Festival, Visions and the Wave Podcast Festival.