Are you an experienced digital marketing professional? Are you keen to take ownership of the digital strategy of a nationally recognised promotions company? Would you like to shape and help the marketing department stand out against competitors, exceeding and defining industry standards? Read on…
We are One Inch Badge, an event promotions and production company based in Brighton. We promote over 500 live shows a year across a broad range of mediums and genres. Our music programme includes events for such artists as Bonobo, The War on Drugs, Macklemore, Haim, Brian Wilson, Mogwai, Nils Frahm, Future Islands, Oh Sees, and many more.
Our cultural programme includes national touring for acts and shows such as Jon Ronson, Akala, Ross Edgley, Making a Murderer (Netflix), the Staircase (Netflix), Silent Hill (Konami), Welcome to Night Vale, and many more. Our festival products include Mutations Festival and Wave: Brighton Podcast Festival.
We are looking for an enthusiastic member of the team to manage, create and deliver exceptional digital strategy to underpin and support our growth trajectory.
- Generate sales and drive traffic utilising paid advertising on platforms not exclusively limited to Facebook’s Business Manager, Twitter Ads and Google Ads.
- Continuously refine our sales funnel in line with current trends – capturing and utilising data and converting sales throughout campaigns.
- Send monthly reports to the company management, accurately and quantifiably outlining the performance of our digital output.
- Accurately manage marketing budgets, utilising admin sheets to keep record of spend.
- Use Twitter & Facebook to engage with audiences of our many shows around the clock.
- Update and maintain the website – managing and improving the information hub of our programming.
- Create and direct visual assets that engage customers, help sell tickets and provide additional value to the purpose of each campaign.
- Manage the work of our interns, ensuring the work our important work experience programme brings benefit to both the member of staff and our marketing output.
- Provide extra value to the further marketing department and overall company, assisting with physical marketing, branding and more…
- 2 years experience in digital marketing (preferred).
- Competence with conversion tracking across platforms, performance analysis and sales funnel marketing.
- Experience taking responsibility for marketing budgets and confidently operating without assistance.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and passionate about adapting to the ever-changing world of digital marketing.
- Passionate about music and possess knowledge of the roster of acts and events One Inch Badge produce.
- Possess impeccable attention to detail – particularly when writing advert copy and handling digital budgets.
- Great at managing time – able to divide time between tasks effectively and prioritise when needed.
- A team player – willing to work flexibly to tackle the companies focus on any given day.
- Self-motivating and able to work independently.
Benefits & Rewards:
- One Inch Badge is a company going through a period of rapid growth and you will be a pivotal part in a strong marketing department.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- You’ll be working at the heart of some of the biggest events in the UK, selling thousands of tickets a year.
- You’ll have an opportunity to orchestrate the digital marketing output and contribute directly to the future success of One Inch Badge.
- Salary TBC.
Please email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter to apply.