Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Over the past 35 years DHP Family has grown to become a leading name in the live music industry with a deserved reputation for our innovative and creative approach to music production and promotion. We promote around 1500 gigs per year and promote tours and concerts for the likes of Ed Sheeran, The War on Drugs, Brian Wilson, Rufus Wainwright, Tash Sultana, Cat Power and many more. We also curate award-winning Festivals including Splendour (Nottingham), Dot to Dot (Manchester, Bristol and Nottingham) and Mirrors (London).
We are constantly expanding and this role is all about driving the company forward. We are looking for a creative and motivated individual with a demonstrable passion for music. You will be forward-thinking and able to work autonomously as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Working with promoters and wider marketing team on promotional initiatives for the company’s concerts and festivals in the wider London region, with an emphasis on increasing ticket sales.
• Working with promoters to coordinate marketing activities on a variety of different London shows
• Constantly exploring ways in which the company can progress its overall promotion in London and co-ordinating these local advertising efforts
• Working with DHP’s London venues (Borderline, Oslo, The Garage and Thousand Island) and the Concerts Promotions Assistant to ensure that DHP concerts are marketed effectively within them
• Liaising with wider London venues, pursuing promotional efforts and actioning these opportunities
• Leading on London-based digital marketing initiatives
• Compiling hand to hand distribution opportunities in London and ensuring they are effective
• Working with our designers to compile DHP’s London gig guide, billboards and other adverts
• Working with Finance in the recording of promotional activity and tracking success.
• Developing and executing marketing plans for DHP’s London shows
This is not an exhaustive list of tasks and the role will develop over time.
• Educated to degree level with at least three years’ experience within the music industry
• Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with great attention to detail
• Confident and assertive communicator
• Knowledge of and passion for contemporary music
• Ability to use own initiative and work autonomously
• Digital marketing experience
• Experience of managing social media accounts
At DHP Family we strive to ensure that employee flexibility works both ways which relies on mutual trust. DHP Family is a committed Equal Opportunities employer promoting equality of opportunity. This means that everyone who either applies to or works for the organisation is treated equally, and we welcome applications from candidates no matter their gender, age, ethnic origin, nationality, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
Please note that due to the number of applications we receive DHP Family may not be able to reply to every application.
If you think that you meet these requirements and want to work for a forward thinking, creative Company, please send a covering letter, clearly stating your desired salary, and your CV to the email below.