Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Website Bauer Media Group
This is a unique and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, working with various external partners and across multiple national radio Bauer brands and audiences including but not limited to KISS FM, Magic FM, Absolute Radio.
Working within the Commercial Events Team and alongside the wider Brand Teams to drive commercial revenues via delivery of the live event strategy across the UK, Europe and U.A.E. The ideal candidate will be organised, with excellent project management skills and a history of working and managing aspects of public attended ticketed events.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Build relationships with all existing promoter, marketing, ticketing and venue partners
· Lead management role between certain external partners and internal departments
· Full management of the pre-event co-ordination process including ticketing set up, internal briefing and launch schedule
· Post event management including all reporting, budgeting and financial administration
· Represent the Commercial Events Team across wider internal event projects
· Creation of event info/sales documents that can be used internally and externally
· Working with the wider team to deliver obligations in respect to sponsor and client agencies, whilst protecting the integrity of the event
· New project research and development & manage external enquiries
· Supporting the Commercial Events Team strategy development
· Legal documentation support
Skills and Competencies:
· Excellent project management skills
· Good communicator
· Attention to detail
· Time management
Qualifications and knowledge:
· Strong IT skills to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint essential
· Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
· Previous experience in similar role
· Understanding and knowledge of the below:
o Public ticketed events set up and delivery
o working on multiple brands and audience profiles
o key event deliverables, and / or artist experience
o marketing benefits for brands through commercial events
o Sponsor activation at events
To apply please send your CV and covering letter by Thursday, 22nd November.