We’re on a mission to create the best live music experience in the UK.
Co-op Live will offer a warm Manchester welcome to over 23,000 fans and amazing artists. With innovative smart ‘bowl’ design, cutting edge visual and acoustic technology, plus 32 amazing bars and restaurants and 12 premium lounges and clubs, we’re creating a unique space for the people of Manchester and beyond. World class, planet friendly and all in the heart of our local vibrant community.
As we gear up to opening our doors in April 2024, we’re expanding our amazing technology team and on the look out for an exceptional IT Support Engineer to join the team.
This is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of the journey in delivering a industry leading experience for our fans and artists. You are at the beginning of our journey and will be given every opportunity to be creative to ensure we deliver an outstanding level of service to all of Co-op lives users. You will get involved with supporting & monitoring our network infrastructure, access control, digital signage, CCTV and Server environment! We really do have the most amazing technology infrastructure in our arena.
- Champion all IT Processes are followed & SLA’s are met
- Support with the build and maintenance of SOP’s & contingency planning documents
- Be event ready ensure process is carried out pre-event
- Provide event day support to all users of Co-op Live Teams. This includes Internal users, Clients and Third Parties
- Ensure all issues are dealt with on a priority basis. This would include supporting & monitoring network infrastructure, access control, digital signage, CCTV, Server environment
- Support of all of our digital signage assets both internally and externally of the venue
- Support all mobile phone devices within the business
- Provide a pro-active approach to issues to ensure re-occurrences are eradicated
- Become a system superuser for relevant systems and communicate any system changes, updates, or downtime to the relevant departments
- Build great working relationships and engage multiple stakeholders as part of any given task
- Provide relevant IT training to Co-op Live Employees
- Ensuring our IT Asset registers are maintained and accurate
- Work with the Head of Technology to ensure we are delivering all aspects of the technology department as efficiently as possible by challenging the norm
What Co-op Live will give to you:
Alongside the benefit of working with an awesome team of talented people, we want to help you get the best out of your work and have a work life balance.
- Provide you with development opportunities and regular one to ones
- Key objectives for you to succeed in your role
- Your general wellbeing is at the forefront of our minds, we understand the importance of balancing work and personal commitments
- This is an office base role, it’s really important we work together to mobilise the biggest music and live entertainment arena in the UK
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Employer pension scheme
- Private Health Care scheme – Vitality
- Life Assurance 4 x basic salary
- Eyecare vouchers
- WeCare Employee Assistance Programme to support you and your family 24hrs, 7 days per week when you need the service
- Company sick pay scheme
- Enhanced family friendly benefits
- Office fruit & snacks
- Team social events
- IT qualification and/or equivalent experience
- Experience of working as part of a service desk
- Network and firewall experience
- Experience of management Windows server environments
- Strong communication skills
- Positive relationship building with partners and professional bodies
- A team player who enjoys working in a high achieving environment
- Results focused, driving exceptional results as a team
- Experience of working in a stadium / arena environment
The role will be working 5 out of 7 days – this may include working weekends
Closing date for applications: 1 December 2023
Our venue is for the fans, the artists, everyone! Attracting a diverse workforce which reflects our local community is what will make our venue the best music venue in the UK!
We understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence.