ATC Live is a live booking agency based in Camden, London, and we are looking for a contracts assistant to join our team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organised, motivated and experienced contract assistant to join a busy live booking agency.
The key focus of the role will be to work across the company’s roster contracting artist’s live performances and supporting the agents. They will therefore need minimum two years agency experience and be able to work with a high degree of professionalism.
Main Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Issuing multiple contracts to deadlines, having raised and proofread them
- Handling possible tax reductions opportunities through splitting contracts and/ or invoices
- Generating invoices for shows and chasing deposits/payments when needed
- Ensure contracts are signed and fully executed, dealing with any requested contract amendments
- Liaise with artist management / business managers regarding social security forms and other tax documents that may be needed in the contracting process
- Make sure contracts are signed and fully executed
- Meeting administrative needs of agents
- Producing deal memos when required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum two years agency experience with specific experience in contracting
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the live music industry
- Be highly professional at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise efficiently
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills