This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised and self-motivated individual with impeccable attention to detail. Previous accounts experience is preferred but not essential.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, self-motivated, impeccable attention to detail, the ability to prioritise and remain calm under pressure.
- General office admin including dealing with service companies and keeping office supplies stocked
- Updating company roster and website
- Dealing with phone & e-mail enquiries
- Dealing with meetings
- Supporting assistants on admin issues
- Supporting accounts team
Skills / Attributes Required:
- Meticulous organisational skills
- Strong proven IT skills (PC) must be highly proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Absolute discretion – handling sensitive data and dealing with global clients on a daily basis
- Proven experience of using own initiative and as part of a team in a pressured environment
Hours are 10am to 6pm Monday to Friday