Primavera Pro is a global meeting for the music industry of today. During the year it opens a window on the news and challenges of an industry that is in constant evolution, and during the week of Primavera Sound, this commitment culminates in the celebration of the now traditional yearly international meeting in Barcelona.
For 5 days the present and future of the music business are debated with the best-known experts in the field, dozens of newcomer bands and all the tools necessary for the professionals from all around the world who attend the meeting.
Thanks to its position as a strategic point of cultural exchange between Europe, North America and the Latin American countries and in 2016 had over 3,500 accredited professionals (half of whom were international), with almost 140 activities and 82 showcases, Primavera Pro has become the ideal setting for the analysis of the state of the industry calmly and with perspective, to understand what is going on and what is in store for the future.
Primavera Pro is aimed at:
1. Agents and representatives of national and international artists.
2. Concert promoters and festival and music event organisers.
3. Professionals from independent and multinational record companies, distributors and record shops.
4. Fairs, festivals and concert venues.
5. Communication agencies and press specialised in music, culture, IT, multimedia and Internet.
6. Professionals from public institutions responsible for culture and entertainment, music export offices and organisations that promote music internationally.