Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
We are launching our disruptive subscription service in Germany. Join our hyper-growth!
Abundo is all about live events.
Live events are the home of emotions. It’s where culture grows and relationships are forged. We are building a product enabling people to discover and experience events – because events are life, and going to events is living.
Our product is a monthly subscription service for live entertainment, that provides unlimited real-life experiences to our members within concerts, theater, opera, cinema, stand-up, and art. We work with +90% of all Live venues and producers in Sweden.
We are now looking for a Partner Manager with experience from the performing arts, live entertainment and/or the film industry in Berlin to build long-lasting partnerships with event venues, producers and promoters.
This is a key role for Abundo in Berlin, with strong ownership of the supply side in Abundo; creating and maintaining relationships with the Berlin live entertainment scene, enabling us to deliver experiences to our Berlin member base. You will be part of a fast-paced and experienced team, building both Abundo and your own network within the industry.
What you’ll do
– Identify and build relationships with key partners (event venues, producers, promoters, cinemas and museums)
– Onboard partners with the Abundo platform
– Oversee content upload and support partners
– Provide guides, inspiration and insights to partners
– Be the voice of partners in Germany and own backlog of improvement initiatives
– Make sure partners are happy and love working with Abundo
Who you are
– A drive and passion to establish a completely new concept
– 3+ years of relevant experience in live entertainment, performing arts or film industry in Germany
– You speak German fluently and have excellent English language skills
– You have the ability to influence, communicate and collaborate with all types of personalities
– You have excellent presentation and communication skills
– You have inclusive and collaborative working habits
– You care about data-driven decision-making
– You have strong people, project, and sales management skills
– You never forget that the most important task is to ensure a good relationship with the partner
The role can be full-time, part-time or freelance.
This will be the first of many recruitments in Germany and will give you tremendous space to grow both personally and within Abundo.