Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Website system provider Eventmanagement GmbH
We, system provider Eventmanagenemt GmbH, are looking forward to strengthening our team for the international touring production “ROCKY HORROR SHOW” from 10th January 2022 until 31st July 2022 for the upcoming position:
LIGHT TECHNICIAN III (m/f/enby)
temporary employment, international
As a “Light Technician III” (m/f/enby) you have the task of implementing the lighting system according to the designer ́s lighting plan into the venue in the best possible way, under the direction of “Head of Department”. You support your lighting colleagues in installing, focusing and wiring the complete lighting system, attach lighting accessories (flaps, screens, color filters) to achieve the desired lighting effects and help to set up the Dimmer City. Ideally, you have knowledge of how to use projectors and can install them. The dismantling, including the proper storage into Cases and the regular maintenance of the equipment, is also part of your responsibility. During the rehearsals as well as the show, over the entire period of the tour, a Follow Spot is to be operated and you take care of loading and unloading both Spots, setting up and maintaining them.
What you shall provide:
– minimum age 21 years
– ideally a completed training in “Light Technician” (m/f/enby)
– at least two years of professional experience or equivalent formal training
– experience in musicals, theater and / or touring
– good general understanding of technical aspects
– flexibility in terms of time
– high resilience
– very good communication skills (German / English)
– driver’s license category B would be beneficial
What we offer:
– an international tour in selected venues with a focus on Europe (Germany / Austria)
– attractive remuneration based on full-time employment (40 hours per week) including vacation and Christmas bonus payments according to your experience and qualifications per agreement
If you have a passion for this industry and are interested in this challenge, we are looking forward to receiving your complete, convincing application documents including various certificates and references, preferably as a PDF, with your salary expectations via email.
Please send it to:
system provider Eventmanagement GmbH
We ask for your understanding that we can only consider applicants who are fully immunised against the corona virus.