Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
To assist the Programming Department in providing a service to promoters, artists, agents and event organisers for the reservation of dates across ASM Global’s portfolio of venues.
– Assist and work closely with the Programming Director and Programming Managers on providing a comprehensive booking service for ASM Global’s venues within the UK.
– Undertaking the administrative duties associated with a venue booking, raising and issuing venue hire agreements and ensuring accurate files are kept and maintained for all events.
– Responsible for the delivery and return of all event contracts in a timely fashion.
– As part of the team, work with all venue departments such as the General Manager, Box Office, Marketing, Events and Finance to ensure an efficient communication system is in place and maintained.
– Manage and maintain the Diary Management system, creating and sharing reports with the venue teams
– Compiling and maintaining reports on events occurring across the wider UK touring market to help identify potential future events.
– Assist the Programming team with developing and maintaining productive relationships with all potential clients through regular and timely contact.
– To undertake office administrative tasks as required.
Skills and Competencies Required:
– 1-2 years experience within a live events venue or wider music & entertainment industry
– Be well organised with previous administrative experience, preferably within a fast paced environment
– High attention to detail
– Ability to multitask
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
– High resilience in dealing with promoters, agents and managers ensuring the right result for the business whilst maintaining a positive relationship with the client
– High degree of familiarity with computer and report systems
– Informed interest in the music and entertainment industry
– Good Microsoft Excel skills
The requirements of the business are such that a degree of flexibility is necessary and some evening and weekend work will be required.
There may be a requirement to travel to other ASM Global Venues.