Sign up for IQ Index
The latest industry news to your inbox.
Website Event Lab
Event Lab is a UAE-based event staffing & recruitment agency founded in 2013. We specialise in finding international talent for reputable organisations across the Middle East.
Our client is currently looking for a creative and experienced Senior Creative Event Producer to join the Events & Entertainment team. This includes the supervision and coordination of all aspects of a variety of event formats from ceremonies, launch events, press conferences, concerts to large-scale public events.
The candidate must be strong in developing concepts and ideas, overseeing operations and execution, coordinating technical and production aspects, as well as managing production budgets.
– Reporting to the Entertainment Director
– Acting as a creative lead across multiple projects
– Developing event formats following the vision and marketing strategy
– Overseeing the design of experiences and messaging across projects
– Putting entertainment proposals together which meet the standards and image of the historic Area and the planned developments
– Working closely and aligned with the Director of Entertainment
– Creating the overall look and feel for the event
– Briefing internally design, production, hospitality and operation teams
– Liaising with clients and manage key relationships
– Managing timeframes and schedules
– Overall project lead of the individual event format
– Programming and curation of local talents, shows and artists
As a creative event producer, you will also be responsible for:
– Budget Management
– Account Management
– On-site coordination
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– 6+ years’ experience in producing and developing event formats with an according track recordExcellent presentation skills
– Proficiency with Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Creative Suite Programs
– Solid knowledge of event technology and what is possible
– Attention to detail
– Proven organisational and people management skills
– Competitive Salary, Tax Free & Incredible Benefits
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include Creative Event Producer in the subject.